Sunday 20 November 2011

Donator Pack 3a izy Ada Wong



Greetings stock fans! 
As you are all well aware, decent stock is hard to come by in the digital soup known as the internet. It is even harder to get stock that does not limit what you can do with it! Over the last two years I have made it my goal to present you with high quality stock. I still intend to post great stock so do not be afraid of my newest product. 

My donator packs will be high quality series and will be available for donations starting at $5. 

WHAT DO YOU GET WITH YOUR DONATION?
You will receive exclusive stock in the pack (many of the shots in the pack will not be made individually available on DA). As well you will be placed on my donators list page. There will also be in the future packs designed only for donators. I do value your investment! I want to be able to keep doing what I love, produce top quality stock for the DA community, and with your help we can all benefit. 

WHY AM I MAKING DONATOR PACKS?
To make stock of any quality it takes costumes and models and time. With your donations I can continue to build new and better shoots for your artistic needs. 

HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Just click on the link below and use the Paypal system to donate 5$ or more for the stock pack. Please make certain you include in the note your DA name and a contact email address so I can send the Zip file to you through Yousendit. 

Once you have made your donation please send me a quick DA note of which pack you have requested. 

Once payment has been verified you will be sent the file. The file will include all images displayed in the contact sheet and will also come with the license agreement for your use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment